View Single Post
Old 26-08-2014, 10:50 PM #125
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Hi Truth, I do so agree with what you are saying but the experiences I am talking about tbh, is the out of body and astral projection. Many find these hard to accept but many of us can say they are definitely truth. Because some do not understand it is easier to just make fun of that person, mind as someone said, if the person is liked he may be treated with tolerance but in the case of Gary, he isnt liked so they just put everything down to him being a doddery old man. He isnt though, he has his own truths and we are all on a pathway to discovery. Many in there wont realise that until they are past it they will have missed out on so much but, that is only my truth and I respect others.
the reason gary isnt liked is because 1) theyre too ignorant and impatient to give him time 2) they lack any empathy compassion understanding 3) they dont want to hear anyone talk about sujects that dont involve them 4) theyre anti american racists like so many english people on this show and most uk reality shows down the years. makes me ashamed to be english
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote