View Single Post
Old 27-08-2014, 12:14 PM #27

27/08/14

Frenchy - She may have spared eviction but shouldn't hold her breath. The madness is on hold but still lurking - Beware
Audley - Audley is proving to be a star..as long as you you get his name right right. I love his barnet
Claire - Up for eviction, is she the favourite to go? Not in my book, can you guess who?
David - Really coming out of his shell and what a shell he's got. I looked like that once when i woke up
Edele - I feel like i want to give her a cuddle or do some irish dancing with her. Cheer up Edele, all will be well.
Gary - I wish he wouldn't eat with his mouth open, it's like watching a horror movie. He's still my favourite though.
George - If George pulls Stephanie then i'll eat my hat. But good luck my son, go for it.
James - Yes you've guess correctly, i think he'll be first out. Actually i think he will be the first 2 out - Him and his ego.
Kellie - Needs to stop talking about the transgender situation, We've got it now Kellie, move on.
Lauren - Looks good in the sunlight, i think Ricci would eat her for breakfast.
Leslie - He's starting to get on my nerves, i wish he'd allow others to have a little bit of the limelight. This isn't the Leslie Jordan show.
Ricci - Now listen here, Ricci, you've got to try harder. Turn on the charm and she'll soon be on your arm.
Stephanie - Could be George's new girlfriend. Oh look, i've just seen a pig fly past the window
Dee - Dee is showing herself to be a really lovely woman. She's got to be in the top three, in my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Loukas; 27-08-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote