View Single Post
Old 29-08-2014, 01:54 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I feel Audley was poorly treated for speaking honestly and in a very diplomatic way during nominations as he was probably saying what some other HMs are thinking but swerved for obvious reasons.

As a viewer I look at Kellie and see a bloke wearing a wig and dress (I mean no disrespect to her but that's the way of it) So to be living with this 24/7 must be difficult.

But imo there was another good reason for nominating her.When Leslie chose her for the Scrap heap her reaction was completely OTT and imo served as a form of future moral blackmail.

I wonder how many of the HMs thought of her as a nomination and then decided no we cannot nominate her she will get to upset (or bloody hell we don't want another performance).

Reading my above before deciding to post it I felt I was wrong but have gone ahead because these are my honest thoughts and that's what Audley voiced.

What I can't understand is how the housemates can all bully and mistreat an old disabled man because of his communication problems etc but they are happy to accept and involve the bloke in the wig who threatens to knock people out every 5 minutes.

I did start a thread on this actually but it died on it's arse.

The psychology is interesting. You would think kellie would be the one ostracised but in this PC world the sun shines out of her nether regions.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote