View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 01:59 PM #2

• Audley nominates James “when we was in the dome it got very personal and heated” and Edele “she’s a little stand offish”
  • Dee nominates Edele “Edele needs to be with her kids” and Gary who “demands a lot of attention”
  • George nominates Audley “we’ve got nothing else to discuss” and Gary because “I didn’t come into this experience to babysit someone”
  • Kellie nominates James “because he got more boos than me and I might survive” and Edele as “a purely tactical nomination”
  • Stephanie nominates Gary “Because he touched the chicken with his bare hands today” and Kellie “I just felt so stabbed in the back”
  • Gary nominates Kellie because “I think she would feel better on the outside world” and Stephanie because “she’s in a world of her own as a germaphobe”
  • Edele nominates Gary because “you’re rude to me or dismissive” and Kellie “the strength that you have now I would love to see you go out of this House with”
  • Lauren nominates “dismissive” Gary and Edele because she’s “missing her children”
  • Ricci nominates Kellie for saying she always wants to leave and Gary for being “really rude to people”
  • James nominates Kellie “I really hope Frank is gone because he wasn’t a nice person” and Audley because “of things said in the Pod that were bordering on abusive”
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote