View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 07:39 AM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I agree with that completely.

Back to Edele,I still like her but it surprised me that she chose to,knowing he has hearing difficulties,make the comment to another in the first place and in a way he couldn't hear it clearly too.

When he added a comment she said she was saying something else,now I do like Edele and she has heavy personal issues in her own life at present.
I would however have thought that would have made her more tolerant of others rather than to attempt to ridicule them.

I hope she is not now going to jump on the bandwagon with most of the others to get at Gary who in fact, as you point out in your post, has never made a really rude or in fact insulting remark about any of them that we have seen.
I agree it was another non event or 'foot note' a tack in the coffin of Edele, but nothing more. I don't think Gary meant nothing by it, I think he will miss the house the most when it all finishes.

As for Edele, she portrays this Miss Goody Two Shoes image whilst underneath it she's just like any other person with all the good and bad traits we all possess. I do think they are all in it for 'ME' there is very little humility in there- ZERO, just a house full of people, back stabbing each other, jockyinig for position. Probably learnt sod all about themselves or anyone else. They are all so inwardly looking. Non are open to self improvement or are prepared to listen- properly to another person. One of the greatest assets in life a human can have is the ability to listen to another one, not butt in, but just listen. Very little empathy in there it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME.

Just notice how many times a house mate starts off opening themselves up and when they do it takes about 3 seconds before the person that they are off loading on steers the subject round to themselves. " Oh yeah, that's exactly what happened to me .... " and then off they go .

Somebody, somewhere mentioned narcissists, spot on. House full of 'em with the exclusion of two.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process. It is estimated that this condition affects one percent of the population

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 07:41 AM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote