View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 09:12 AM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT30 View Post
Calm down, it's a forum to comment and everyone is allowed their opinion.
In my opinion James has received equal amounts of cruel comments and behaviours. Gary is not a victim he is a grown man with some nasty habits and a big mouth! He wasn't selected by BB to portray an OAP with hearing difficulties and hygiene problems.....lol
He is an elderly man with hearing problems and brain damage. A well known head injury charity stated that symptoms of head injuries and brain damage include "unpredictable, impulsive or erratic behaviour, especially in a stressful of unfamiliar environment" which could explain much of his behaviour.

Gary is the most entertaining hm in there as well as one of the most popular - I seriously doubt BB have any regrets about putting him in there. He knocks spots off the brain-dead Rickiy and Lauren. You sound incredibly ageist.

As for nasty habits - James takes the cake on that one. His cowardly bitching, bullying and two-faced behaviour towards those he considers 'vulnerable' are what most would call 'nasty'. He is a pitiful excuse for a man.

I have to say the most entertaining thing so far was seeing the look on his spiteful little face when it finally dawned on him that Gary is not such an easy target as he thought - basically he was owned by a 70 year-old, deaf, brain damaged old man. Not good for his street cred - bloody hilarious.

Last edited by sassysocks; 07-09-2014 at 09:31 AM.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote