View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:43 AM #30

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

My son really wants Gary to come out hobbling like Gene Wilder in Charlie and the chocolate factory, do a somersault and laugh. Would be awesome but I think the truth is a mix of Gary having some health issues and people underestimating him. I think he does exhibit some delightful eccentricity that can possibly be attributed to his brain damage as can forgetting to shower. I think all the poo on the hands stuff is paranoia from someone who perceives him as dirty and exaggerates. Many accidentally or otyherwise pee on the toilet seat so he isnt alone if in fact it was him and not one of the other male housemates having a dribble. I think he is spritely for seventy but he is still seventy. I think he has trouble hearing, more in some situations than others, and he probably has some balance problems due to his hearing. Going on what I have seen he is often completely misinterpreted by the housemates and some of their fans. Shame on them really.

We don't care if he is playing a game or not. We like him. We like how he has handled the situation he is in. We don't like the way other housemates behave towards and about him. Get s life and stop trying to force others to your point of view with constant anti Gary threads.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 07-09-2014 at 10:45 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote