View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:43 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
When Kellie told us Gary hadn't been rude to her all that meant was that he hadn't been rude to her.

I noticed how her also saying that he was a player that knew how to play the old man was conveniently not mentioned, avoided from being said on the other thread

yet she said that too

ofcourse he knows how to play a part play up to it for the sympathy vote he's a hollywood actor for goodness sake he's fooled most who've been backing him all along
Many would love to think he has fooled us but he hasnt!! Who said he was an "old" man, Kellie is 63!!! She played the part of needing sympathy. The word "old" should be taken out it is ageism and the HMs have fallen for the 7 and the 0 instead of looking further. I have no doubt they were told he had had brain surgery so what do they look for a doddery "old" person who should possibly be in an OAP home. Dee "I am not your carer", Ricci "I wouldnt want you as an example for my kids" George "I didnt come in here to babysit". Well George you may as well because you made your living (which I have never ever seen) sat on a couch and now your mama and papa are out of jobs.

Heaven forbid how old is Dee, acting like a youngster, she has a boyfriend but loves to think of herself as young, she isnt. How old are the others, I believe the youngest is Lauren, yep she is still peeing in the pool, getting drunk and falling on another HM waking him up. I guess that was an accident we will let her have that one but much has been made about Gary pushing her?

We have James still trying to trot the outdated version of youth, trying to fit in with and to stand up to the likes of Audley and thinking he has the better of Gary. "He has to earn my respect" oh boy what a toy......

Gary does not have the sympathy vote, he has the vote because of the way he has handled everything which has been thrown at him from day one. He was told in the beginning that everyone hated him, another time, he had upset everyone. He has apologised numerous times, has anyone ever apologised to him? It cuts both ways. What are the others doing and what have they done? The mind surely boggles.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote