View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:36 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Gary WAS lying in all fairness when he said he would miss Stephanie. She treated him like ****, yelled at him, spouted vile comments about him to the rest of them. Edele should NOT have said what she did but she was telling the truth in a snipey way. Gary would have been better off saying 'Enjoy the rest of your life Stephanie cos I wont be seeing you again you bitch'.

I like Gary but at times he is definitely playing the housemates. He is far more capable than they think he is. If we look at Edeles journey on this series as a whole we will see she is the LEAST bitchy or backstabbing of the whole LOT OF them and I include Audley in this (whom I also love) Audley should never have risen to James's bait. When people were ganging up on both Gary and Frenchy EDELE took them both aside and explained to them in a nice way WHAT it was exactly that they were doing that the others didn't like

Nobody has taken proper time out with Gary and yes I know Edele nominated him but its for lack of hygiene more than him being in any way a bad person. Gary was genuinely interested in Edele's story when he was being the counsellor and he likes her as have all the housemates who have exited so far specially Frenchy Steph and Dee. And Frenchy wanting Edele to win was big of her in fairness even though she knew Edele nominated her.

Everyone has a good and a bad side to them and Gary is no exception. Neither is Edele. I have championed her and yes I am disappointed she said that but for Gods sake it isn't as if she was nasty to Gary in any way. In fact she has been the least bitchy to Gary for the whole time she has been in there. The same people are on here calling her vile and a bitch and making sexual comments about her and her twin (which I just think is vile) Just as the same people are on here saying that Gary is brilliant and real etc. It would take far far more than a snide comment to make me not support Edele. Herself Gary and Audley are my top three
So you accept Stephanie treated Gary like **** yet you don't find it odd that Edele makes such snide remarks about Gary but never made such remarks about Stephanie.

Did anyone ever criticise stephanie for the way she treated gary?
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote