View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 04:42 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
You have a severe misunderstanding of his ailments. As Kellie said to Audley and the case stands the same here. " Just because I have a sex change doesn't mean to say that I have had a brain transplant" That goes for Gary too, he banged his head, this doesn't mean to say that he's lost his rapier intelligence and wit. When he's called upon to use it is a different matter whether he can or not as it will come and go, just like his hearing. I's also dependent on how he is feeling at any particular moment.

He deserves respect for his age alone, that doesn't come and go it doesn't wane with time. You don't suddenly stop respecting someone because they are finding it hard to adjust or find it hard to come terms with your surroundings. Walk a mile in his shoes..... He's flown in from abroad and all of a sudden youngsters and old uns are all thrown in the mix together. Man., he's 70. Something like that could take weeks, months to adjust to. He's admitted his failings and has tried to improve his manners, is hygiene, which can clearly be seen as he's showering every day.

What they have done as a group is gradually realise he's a threat to their own narcissistic, self centred ambitions and have slowly ostracised him. Even if he'd defecated in their beds each night- they still had no reason to turn their backs on him. Even if he'd constantly bumped into each and every one of them they still had no right to turn their back on him. Even if he spilled coffee every day all over the house, they still had no right to turn their back on him. This lot are the most egotistic, self absorbed group of people you would NEVER wish to spend time with.

The ostracising and treating him like some sort of leper has back fired on the group tremendously. He's nobodies fool, that is for sure. He knows the British public are keeping in him and he's cottoned on to that. So he's thought,okay, where ever I can I will entertain myself, chat to myself and hey ho, he's getting a positive reaction. He's probably bored and frustrated in there, every time he tries to have a meaningful conversation with someone they get up and walk off. Leaves him no option but to talk to himself and us and he sure is entertaing. Nay, fascinating.

He walks the walk and talks the talk.

There's only one Gary Busey, one Gary Busey
Tehe , he wasn't wheeled into a care home. He was offered a 'role' for money to go to BB in the UK. He would have been briefed by his agent and he will have watched previous shows, he is no victim. Anyway this isn't the GBBC appreciation thread
NT30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote