Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimist View Post
What is it with some of you people and this little habit of mitigating all of Gary's problems to the point of non-existence?

In another thread it was implied that because Gary can form complete sentences most of the time, he must not REALLY have brain injuries.

And now this.

You DO realize that a person with any type of limitations or injuries can sometimes have a good day, or a good hour, where a sore knee or a brain problem can be less of an issue. It's like with anything else. Sometimes pains and ills let up for a bit, and a person can have a littlle peace.

Just because Gary can walk from one end of the garden to the other doesn't mean he's faking his injuries, or that they are less in severity than was originally thought. BB does allow HM's to take any prescribed meds they happen to be on, and does provide pain killers, cold medicine, etc., when needed. Someone's problems can be lessened for a bit when they take such meds.

So enough of this underhanded way of trying to say that Gary is faking it all, is at 100% mental and physical health, and couldn't POSSIBLY have anything truly wrong with him.

I have a problem with one of my legs. Sometimes it is mostly ok, but other times it gives me EXCRUCIATING pain and is very debilitating. The good, relatively pain-free moments don't mean that my problem doesn't exist or that I'm faking it.

Asinine.
I've read through this thread over and over and do not see once that LiamPRW has said Gary is faking it.

This thread is about Edele saying to Gary to basically give Dee some space after an argument, it makes me sad you can't see it for what it is.

Last edited by rubymoo; 09-09-2014 at 07:54 PM.
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote