Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
With the exception of Audley when you look at the series on a whole Edele has been nicer than ANY of the other lot to Gary. That isn't a huge deal considering how vile they all have been to him but Edele is NOT harming her career by the way she has behaved in the house. There are viscious, vain and horrible people in there including Dee and James who far far deserve more criticism than Edele.

People were saying she was boring for the first week or so and every nice deed she has done in there has hardly been mentioned but even one little argument with Gary and people are jumping down her throat. Of the 8 of them that are left in there Audley Gary and Edele deserve to be in the top 3. None of the others should even get a sniff at it
She really is harming her career. I wouldn't want to watch a show she is in or buy her music unless she turns this around in the last week and starts acting like a decent grown up. She didn't need to be the life and soul of the party. She just needed to be nice, and decent. She isn't doing herself favours. You are already a fan, I'm the public she needs to win over and she could have had me. I was completely indifferent to Audley in the beginning and his calm, sensible attitude has won me over. In fact I can't believe in the last week that I prefer Lauren to Edele. All it took was a couple of sparks of kindness.

Gary and Audley deserve to the top 2. Edele could do with going home and looking after her kids.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 09-09-2014 at 11:22 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote