Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
She really is harming her career. I wouldn't want to watch a show she is in or buy her music unless she turns this around in the last week and starts acting like a decent grown up. She didn't need to be the life and soul of the party. She just needed to be nice, and decent. She isn't doing herself favours. You are already a fan, I'm the public she needs to win over and she could have had me. I was completely indifferent to Audley in the beginning and his calm, sensible attitude has won me over. In fact I can't believe in the last week that I prefer Lauren to Edele. All it took was a couple of sparks of kindness.

Gary and Audley deserve to the top 2. Edele could do with going home and looking after her kids.
Edele has been nice and decent to ALL of the housemates including Gary which is more than Lauren has been. Have you forgotten when Lauren tore strips off Gary in a fight last week and her bitching in the garden. She is all make up and getting pissed and saying stupid things.

Edele in the early days when there were fights with Gary and Frenchy involved took both of them aside and spoke to them to try and calm down the situations. She hasn't been holier than thou and has said some snide things I admit but in the grand scheme of things she is a far far better housemate than posey Lauren and it wouldn't be hard for her to be a nicer housemate than dreadful Dee. Edele isn't perfect but then she never professed herself to be. She kept to herself in the early days and slowly came out of her shell. She deserves a spot in the final much more than Dee, Lauren, Ricky and James
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote