View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 05:55 AM #1

Default I actually like Ricci?

I feel like Ricci is the only person except for Audley who I would be happy to live in the house with. The way I see it Ricci was nothing but honest with Lauren, which is very rare and brave for a guy to be. I don't dislike Lauren either but alas she is a flirty drunk which only made things worse for her and Ricci, plus James (the guy just winds me up lol ) was always picking sides and aggravating things unnecessarily.

With Gary, I do agree that Ricci should have been more sympathetic, but I at least like that he is always honest, never dissing him behind his back, and not being cowardly like James with personal attacks. I like Gary, and HATE the ganging up on him (that is never justifiable) but putting your hand up to someone as a signal to stop talking IS very very rude.

I understand that he is a pretty boy who looks in the mirror too much, but apart from that I would be very happy if Ricci won (After Audley, but I am a little bias because I am from Audley's part of London and he has actually done a lot of good things for the community like his campaign to save our local park/youth work).

I also may be wrong but it seems like because he was disliked on Geordie shore a lot of people give him hate, but as I don't really know about that I can't judge him for it.

Last edited by MrPing; 10-09-2014 at 06:00 AM.
MrPing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote