View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 07:14 AM #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardedbloke View Post
Adele didn't say a dickie bird to Dee when Dee said very loudly 'Can you be quiet because Gary cannot hear'. It wasn't Gary who said it. OK, so then he did pipe up 'it's their hobby to be loud' - which I thought was quite funny.

But Adele went at Gary hammer and tongs - yet did not say a word to Dee.

It was Dee who started that argument and Gary just put in his 'hobby' comment, and got blasted for it.

That house drives me crazy. They can all say and do things .... except Gary, who is called 'rude' etc. etc. the minute he says a word. It's like the rest of the house think he isn't entitled to even breathe.

Audrey's the only one who is decent in my eyes.
You are 100% correct, but I'm afraid, it does not matter on here, how accurate your perception is, or how precisely you relate what you have perceived, the anti-Gary trolls will deflect and divert to avoid admitting the truth that he is being treated atrociously within that house; "It wasn't the being told to shut up, which Edele took umbrage at, it was when Gary said..." etc.etc.

Not all cowards are bullies, but all bullies are cowards, and in that house, with the notable exception of Audley, all the remaining house mates are scum, who from the start, have targeted Gary and bullied him shamelessly.

The 2 most vitriolic remaining HM's are Dee and Adele, and there have been times during their unjustified rants at Gary, when their faces have contorted with pure hatred, and their stares have been menacing.

James, is an egotistical immature idiot, who has probably bullied Gary the most, but he has never displayed the intensity of hatred towards him that Dee and Edele have. It's as though James' 'rants' have been purely for the camera - to illustrate how macho he is in confronting Gary in the first place, then how fair and caring he is during the after rant explanatory lectures where he talked down to Gary and patronised him. On the occasions when Gary (and Audley) have stood up to James, James has capitulated very, very quickly, simply because he is a bully and a coward.

Dee is one of the most vile human beings ever put on TV. She is the ultimate 2 faced, backstabbing, ****-stirring, scheming, bully and coward. She joins in with the baying pack when they are bullying Gary, starts the bullying if none is taking place, then slinks away or goes quiet when what she has started begins to escalate. She is a very devious manipulator, who - when she has yielded to her base instincts and bullied Gary - soon realises the mistake she has made because she knows that Gary is so popular with the public, and sets about on 'damage limitation' with creeping and fake fawning which would put 'Uriah Heep' to shame; "I'm sorry Gary. I'm sorry'. Gary ... I'm sorry", only to immediately flit from bullying crony to bullying crony slagging off the man she has just apologised to.

George - a revolting egotistical buffoon of pseudo intelligence and very, very, sly and devious - probably the biggest game-player in the house. He is one of those cowards who delight in the bullying and contributes from a safe distance. He goes to great pains to portray himself as a nice, ordinary man with morals and a moderate temperament, but he betrays that with his sly mocking grins, and smirking and sneering to the others when Gary is talking, or trying to defend himself to one of the others.

Edele - a genuinely nasty bitch, whose reputation as one preceded her, and at first, she set about portraying herself as 'little Miss Nice' - the voice of reason, a very fair - if somewhat boring - house-mate. As with the others, the façade soon slipped however, and the bitter, ugly person she really is has been well exposed over the past few days. Her desire to win at all costs was illustrated by her pathetic 'showmance' style, attachment to George, and her desperate cringe-worthy foray into the pool fully clothed, once she had learnt that she had been perceived by the public as 'boring'. She may have also started to pick on Gary for the same reasons, but the hatred in her ugly, contorted face when she was berating him in the garden was all too real.

They are genuine bullies - there can be no doubt of that, but the way that they obsequiously apologise to Gary once they have realised that by yielding to their base instincts they may have damaged their popularity with the viewers, speaks volumes about their cowardice in hiding behind their façades.

This is not a 'Reality Game Show' as some on here maintain - it was meant to be - but because of these vile bullying bastards, this is as much a game show as Fox Hunting is a sport at the moment the baying pack of hounds are ripping the cornered fox to shreds - it is very, very, uncomfortable viewing.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote