Thread: on James
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 10:41 AM #5

I honestly feel that it was James and Leslie who began the charade against Gary, I can see him now in the DR just going to tell BB that Gary was going to be segregated by the rest of the house and then BB craftily saying to him to make sure that he wasnt.

Nasty horrible little man, now he has Dee on his side and they are just bitching together so what is going to happen today I wonder. I think Audley was correct with his nomination, he said that Dee being the eldest called the shots with the younger ones, thus she also made so much trouble for Gary instead of them all getting together as a group, including, listening and helping another person from another culture.

For James and Dee now to say that Gary hates the Brits, he is always saying it, is lethal misrepresentation of the truth. He would so hate it if Gary or Audley won. Note they are against Audley because he has stood up for Gary along with Lauren, shame she didnt stay longer. It is now the two of them against the four, not good. Hopefully Gary will just stay quiet and not let them wind him up. The horrible lot.

Last edited by Jules2; 11-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote