BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I honestly feel that it was James and Leslie who began the charade against Gary, I can see him now in the DR just going to tell BB that Gary was going to be segregated by the rest of the house and then BB craftily saying to him to make sure that he wasnt.

Nasty horrible little man, now he has Dee on his side and they are just bitching together so what is going to happen today I wonder. I think Audley was correct with his nomination, he said that Dee being the eldest called the shots with the younger ones, thus she also made so much trouble for Gary instead of them all getting together as a group, including, listening and helping another person from another culture.

For James and Dee now to say that Gary hates the Brits, he is always saying it, is lethal misrepresentation of the truth. He would so hate it if Gary or Audley won. Note they are against Audley because he has stood up for Gary along with Lauren, shame she didnt stay longer. It is now the two of them against the four, not good. Hopefully Gary will just stay quiet and not let them wind him up. The horrible lot.
Perceptive as ever. I think the gang of 4 will go all out today to make Gary and to some extent Audley look bad. I've got to the point that I've just had enough of the gang of 4, every one of them have done things in that house that i'm sure they are not proud of, all in the name of winning a game. It shows the depths that some people will go to.

I have had enough of conflict ridden big brothers, I want fun and camaraderie in future BB's or I wont be watching
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote