Thread: on James
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 03:28 PM #18
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie q View Post
I think in the beginning that may have been true, but towards the end I do think that she genuinely began to question the behaviour of others towards him
and began to move away from them and spend more time with him. I did notice that when she went to leave the house she spent more time saying goodbye to him, which would be unnecessary if it was just for publicity. After all she will get media attention as long as TOWIE remains popular. Anyway thats just my thoughts on Lauren.
I'm not a Lauren fan by no means, but I reckon you are pretty much on the button with your post, Susie. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of the others hadn't planted doubts/sowed seeds in Lauren's mind at the beginning so she acted a certain way towards Gary until a lightbulb switched on. Lauren and Gary doing the honking was one of the highlights the other day for me

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote