View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 04:33 PM #8

I think she explained her self eloquently enough through the mad ramblings of last night's presenter Emma Willis.

1) There was an initial interest, she didn't know what and was prepared to explore it

2) He acted differently towards her during the day as to the night.

3) She said she felt a little confused with his mannerisms

4) In the end she took a step back and saw how the group, including Ricci were beating on Gary and not cutting him some slack.

5) She didn't like his immature response.

6) She told him that it was never going to be anything else other than platonic.

7) When it was suggested by him that she had led him on and that she wasn't saying that two days ago her honest reply was " Well, I didn't feel that way two days ago"

So it was a gradual thing, she also said she felt pressurised by the group to be a couple and she was always fighting it. Plus the signals were there from the off and during. What do you think of me ? The sad lad posed. Well you are always smart and you are good for a laugh. How much clearer, with out being rude, can a girl be?

She went up in my estimation leaps and bounds for being able, admittedly, belatedly, to stand up against the crowd.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote