View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 06:35 PM #14

Interview: Lauren and Ricci answer your questions

When our most recent evictees dropped by the studio, we had plenty to ask them - but we decided to let you guys grill 'em instead. Here's a selection of the questions they answered in our Facebook Q&A:

Lottiee Fisher asked: Snog marry avoid?

Lauren: Snog Ricci, marry George, avoid James.

Ricci: Snog Edele, marry Dee, avoid Lauren!

Ann Lappin asked: Lauren, will you remain friends with Gary?

Lauren: As long as he puts me in a film! No, I'm joking, yeah. I will definitely.

Deb James asked: To the both of you, who do you think will win?

Ricci: I think it'll be Gary, hands down. He's walked it. Him or George, 100%.

Lauren: I think Gary will win it, but I'd prefer Audley or George.

Amrita Duggal asked: Ricci, what was the best part of being in the House?

Ricci: Meeting Lauren! No, but seriously. Having no food and no drink was difficult, especially for a 27 year old lad. But when David was there, us and Lauren were just laughing at nothing all the time. It was a good experience, but hard.

Jen Pallister asked: What did you learn about yourself?

Lauren: That I'm very much mature than some older men who bitch and play games like kids. I'm quite proud of how I handled situations in there.

Ricci: Not much really! I learned that I need food and a gym in my life!

Ann Lappin asked: How's life now you're out of the House, and what's your plans now?

Ricci: Filming a new TV show - it's top secret and so good! It's sick!

Lauren: Focusing on music.

Ashley Sanders asked: Which housemates do you plan to see on the outside?

Lauren: Audley, George, Dee, Claire, Kellie, Leslie, Stephanie, Gary... maybe Ricci if he's lucky. Edele and James can kiss my ass!

Ricci: Lucky them.

Ryan Maldrid asked: Ricci, who do you think was the most boring housemate?

Lauren: Don't look at me!

Ricci: I think Audley, purely because apart from the cooking and the morning exercises, he didn't really do much. He seemed to be after screen time.

Sophie Hurt asked: What was your favourite task?

Ricci: The dancing one!

Lauren: Most of our tasks were serious and deep, and not as fun as I was expecting. They were mentally testing, they weren't that fun!

Suzie White asked: Did you realise what a stirrer James was?

Ricci: Yeah, of course he is!

Lauren: After what I've seen of him today, I can't stand him. He's the most nasty, sly, two-faced person I've ever seen in my life.

Callum Fitz-Patrick asked: Is there a future for both of you?

Lauren: Me and Ricci need to talk in private, because now we're out the House we're both very busy, but... yeah...

Michael Mykei Whyte asked: Question for Lauren - what did you most enjoy about being in the House?

Lauren: I enjoyed the banter and the fun and games. And being cooked breakfast by Ricci!

You can see the whole Q&A on Facebook.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote