self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

I actually thought that Dee said that they thought Gary was saved because of the way they had argued with him, and that they had changed that behaviour and been nice to him for the last few days, and what had happened then was that he had won

We also saw Ricci et all saying that they were giving him exposure by talking to him, so better to ignore him.....

The problem is that they just couldn't stop themselves from being nasty to Gary, no matter their intentions (and forced gameplay ) The only time they were pleasant was at the speeches, and that was so obviously false after their treatment of him over the previous weeks that no one believed them.

Point is that they had convinced themselves so much that their behaviour toward him was acceptable, that they couldn't see it as being wrong, and thats why they came out the house saying the things in the way that they did.

Its one of the worst displays I've ever witnessed to be honest, and although i think Gary is my favourite housemate ever, even if he had been terrible, I would still have been supporting him to win. No-one, and i mean no-one should expect to have to put up with that type of behaviour in our society today.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote