Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew. View Post
Jimmy is a joke now, his character at the moment is the worst it's ever been. And i agree Who Is She, They destroy families and characters that don't need touching that are perfectly fine, theres not enough realism in it and you easily lose any connections with the characters.
Yep, I get that the actors playing Natasha and Mark wanted to leave, but there was no need to loose Nathan or Maisie at all. They got rid of Mark and Natasha in a way which was so over the top and lacked realism with Natasha killing Mark and then being sent to prison for 21 years, ruining any chance of them returning. They then completely ruined Nathan in his final months, and Maisie completely lost her fieriness that we were promised in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Yeah, the Wylde family showed real potential, then they got rid of them like a year later. Also the way they treat long term characters is terrible, Viv and Terry, both killed off screen, Donna, killed off in some crap storyline.
Yes, completely agree with this also. The fact that a great character like Viv's final scene was lying asleep on a couch is ridiculous, they could have at least given more drama with the fire and utilized it more, perhaps given Viv something to do like running into the burning flat to save the twins instead of being a plot device in her own exit! I think Donna's story has been a high for 2014, much like Killer Cameron was 2013's high, but she shouldn't have been killed off.

Last edited by Cal.; 20-09-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote