Thread: Meaning of life
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2014, 11:01 AM #80

It all depends on what we believe, is it true or do we deceive ourselves into thinking that yes it is ok to live for the day dont worry about tomorrow. Sadly tomorrow can bring a lot of unsuspected sorrow.

I see life as a schoolroom and each lesson has to be learnt so each classroom has to exist. I believe in reincarnation and karma. I do really believe though that this is not the true essence to the energy which surrounds us and which will take the "Whole" further when the time is right. In the meantime we have to fight to survive on this mortal coil before our minds begin to foil that which we know but do not show.

Death is just a change of circumstances, as we go down then we go up to prepare us for the day when we find our true way.

In other words this life is not the end there is so much more. This is why I liked Gary Busey whilst he may have come over as eccentric he really has a good grasp of all things.

He was asked "would man ever fly" his answer was, "man can fly now", in your mind. Sit relax and imagine, as you go into the feeling that feeling becomes real, you see we are not made up of one body we have others and to astral travel is one of the most exciting things, we can go anywhere in the world. Beautiful, sadly though our earthly bonds keep us rooted as we have our own trials and tribulations. The answer for me is, do not despair we are all in the process of learning something, we are all on a pathway.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote