Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Yes its the the thing he Fecked up
with Temp PM Brown in 2009.

But its good enough for posters like Joey?

It is indeed god enough for me, Ed Balls is the Shadow Chancellor, he had listed the economical side of matters just the day before.
Ed Miliband did make a few references as to the economy, however I for one,take it as a given that in fact all parties will continue to reduce the deficit.
Little point in wasting time saying so when it is expected from them all.

This deficit by the way, that David Cameron and George Osborne said would be and had to be,non existent by 2014/15 due to the severe measures they were taking to ensure same.

Miliband forgot a couple of items that had been dealt with by others,I was however more eager to hear his plans as to the NHS, the bedroom tax, the zero hours contracts, energy, mansion tax,homes being built,a decent minimum wage for those who are on it.
They are more important than adding a line saying,we will also continue to reduce the deficit.

If anyone really believed that any party would actually, after the global financial crisis hit and the last 6 years since,not continue to bring the deficit down then that party should not be in existence.

Having said that, this shower in Govt now who stressed that the deficit had to be all but cleared by 2014/15 but have in fact only got a third off it. Have actually themselves decreased the importance of the deficit.
By their total failure to clear it as promised in 2010.

David Cameron actually made his own big gaffe yesterday too as to his private conversations with the Queen on a constitutional matter too.
Had a Labour PM done that they would have been crucified in the press the next day.
Not David Cameron however, although I would guess he will a get a stern reaction form the Monarch when he next sees her.

I am fully aware that Labour will work to bring the deficit down further,I actually think they will get more off it too by 2020 than this lot have in the last 5 years.
For me however, I never saw the necessity to race to clear it,it could have been done over 15 to 20 years as long as it was coming down.
Then we wouldn't have had to have so many sick, disabled, terminally ill, weakest ,poorest and the most vulnerable of people suffering so unjustly and heartlessly from the policies of this rotten govt. this last 4 and a half years and still ongoing.

This Govt. deserves and should get nothing but contempt and I hope,no matter what voters may think of Ed Miliband, that the next election does get won by him on policies, otherwise,if he doesn't.
Then say goodbye to the NHS as it was originally intended to be and then also see more massive suffering inflicted unjustly on those, who should be protected, by even more heartless policies from this cruellest and most arrogant set of Cabinet Ministers there has likely ever been post war.

I no way want to see the latter, so will be offering my services anywhere to help get this rotten shower shoved on the scrapheap with its rotten agenda of heartless and unjust polices ripped up too.

Last edited by joeysteele; 24-09-2014 at 05:39 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote