Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle
User banned

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Price
BB15: Danielle

Gabon Cast Thoughts~

CRYSTAL is just magical. She just delivers non-stop. I find it hard to express my love for her in words so I'll just post my fave Crystal things below:

-"WHAT THE HELL?! I'M OUT THERE BUSTIN' MY BUTT AND THEY'RE GONNA RANK ME NUMBER 4?!
BEFORE RANDY?! AND ALL HE DOES IS FUSS AND CURSE AND SIT ON HIS ASS?! I WAS VERY INSULTED."
-"I WASN'T CRYING OVER THOSE DARN-GONE DANISHES. I WAS CRYING BECAUSE WE KEEP LOSING."
-*Fails at hitting fruit with a bat despite being like 18 ft tall*
-Being an unstoppable force pre-merge even though she's abrasive and rude (<3)
-Her alliance with Kenny (which is honestly the only reason I care about him at all lol)
-The legendary 'Eat yo' rice' exchange
-
"YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE HELL SINCE DAY ONE. FORGET YOU, GO HOME, GOODBYE."

RANDY is also hilarious. Like seriously, how could a misanthropic grump who chooses to allign with a bunch of egotistical 20-somethings not be amazing? I also find him fascinating from a psychological standpoint: I think, as much as he enjoys being on his own, he also yearns for human interaction and hates being pitied. I think he is one of the most unique survivor contestants ever, and I enjoy him a lot. The only time I disliked Randy was when he accused Crystal and GC of running their tribe 'like a gang' which seemed kinda racially motivated and made me feel uncomfortable.

SUGAR is an enigma. I loved that she was an accidental mastermind, and was able to get to the final 3 without getting any vote. I loved that she would turn on her own allies for seemingly no reason (Pwnt @ Ace). Idk what else to say really, as Sugar's appeal is obvious and idt that I have to explain it to anyone. I'll finish on Sugar by saying she is definitely one of the mentally frailest people to ever go on Survivor, and I felt rlly bad when she tried to kill herself after being voted out of HvV .

KELLY is amazing.. Idk if I can explain my absurd amount of Kelly love. Proudly annoucning she works in retail <3 shutting down Jacquie's attempt to get on her good side <3 Being bffs with Paloma <3 The following exchange:
Jeff: Kelly, do you think Ace is an asset to your tribe?
Kelly: Well, he can be pretty condescending sometimes..

<3

DAN is such an adorable human. He's so charming and awkward I can't help but love him. His idol hunt was amazing, and it resulted in him dumping the contents of his bag in the middle of Tribal Council to prove he didn't have it <3. I don't actually remember much else about Dan, other than that he was booted for eating too much food or something? lol

GILLIAN is an annoying overly-positive old woman so naturally I loved her. I'm pretty sure the first thing she did was start picking up elephant dung? lol <3 also she randomly got Michelle booted even though she performed the best in the challenge? I'm not going to question the logic in that because it gave us an extra hour of Gillian annoying her tribe/performing dismally in challenges/collecting elephant dung so obviously it was the correct decision.

SUSIE was actually barely on the season and randomly came 2nd! GJ! I loved her when she was seen though. Her name being Jesusita <3 "WELL ACTUALLY I WAS GONNA VOTE YOU OUT " <3 flipping on Marcus <3 being despised by the onions <3

PALOMA was Ace's first victim so naturally she has a place in my heart. Seriously though, her disgust of Ace was truly something to behold:
-*Rushes up to Corinne*
"HI HAS ACE GOT AN ALLIANCE WITH YOU? BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS WITH EVERYONE ELSE, SO"
-Jeff: Paloma, do you think you and Ace could be brother and sister in another life?
Paloma: Maybe.. in another world....in a thousand years from now.. when I'm DEAD.

BOB is definitely an okay winner I guess? I don't have any problems with him and I enjoyed that he was a relatively normal person in a cast of crazy people so he goes here I guess.

KENNY is someone I don't rlly care about on his own but loved as Crystal's loyal minion. How can I not like someone who campaigned for Crystal's survival? Still, I don't really care for him on his own.

JACQUIE and Kelly are not the same person.

GC is really stank but in a boring way. Still. he contributed to 'Eat Yo' Rice. so I can't bring myself to diskike him.

CHARLIE was kinda invisible? Like he went from declaring his love for Marcus to not really doing anything. He never did anything objectionable though.

MICHELLE was boring and I'm glad she went over Gillian despite it not making any logical sense to boot her <3

CORINNE is such a try-hard generic meangirl. I rlly don't want to spend time writing about her, so I guess I'll just say her question to sugar was unnecessary and made me feel dirty.

MARCUS is smug, condescending and boring. At least he had the decency to get taken out by Crystal though.

MATTY isn't even worth writing about. Such a shame he made it further than so many great contestants. Sugar randomly taking him out tho <3

ACE is rlly annoying. I get why so many people like him, but I can only root for so many OTT characters and he doesn't rlly do anything for me. His fake British accent x_x. "They were like a pack of sleak weasels and we were like legless chickens".. what does that even mean? I just find him seriously unbearable.

Sorry for any spelling/grammatical mistakes. English isn't my first language.

Last edited by Udanax; 07-10-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Udanax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote