Old 07-10-2014, 05:29 PM #15
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Watched Borneo

It started off ok.. I didn't enjoy it that much for the first two eps but I guess that was because it is over 10 years old but as time went on I got use to it, I was happy with B.B going as he was very very annoying. Pagong was my fav group out of the rest, I liked most of the tasks as they where a lot more simple as the ones now, It was sad that romana was robbed like just before the merge <\3

After the merge the gameplay started there with the messy Rich, Sue & Kelly alliance, one downfall to the series was Pagong getting voted off one after another since I liked most of them, I did think colleen would ride it to the end but she didn't sob

On the final I didn't mind Richard that much didn't hate him or like him, but lmao sue at her messy speech about how she would let kelly die if she saw her dying, does anybody know what happened to Gerg after since I didn't understand him and what happened to all of them I know B.B died and Richard was locked up for 51 months, I will give the series 7/10

My main favs: Romana, Colleen

I will start Australia sometime this week

Last edited by Samm; 07-10-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote