BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Arrogance? he hasn't shown an ounce of arrogance tho

What about Ben? He's the one who said Mel was probably scared of him, is he not arrogant? All Andrea said was who is competition is and he was right, they are his competition, i don't understand what's wrong with that

And also, you might not like him, but it's impossible to deny his talent, he can sing and that's undeniable.. but coming from an obvious 1D fan. you must not know talent.
1) I never said Andrea was the only arrogant one, so that Ben comment is irrelevant.
2) Yes he may have said that comment but his facial expressions, to me, come across as though he thinks he has this in the bag, and I hate that.
3) Well i'm sorry I will deny his talent. Like I said he just stands there, shouts a black woman's song, is off key a lot of the time, and doesn't have a very stable voice. The only time he really seems to be in his element is when he's shrieking the big notes, which is very uncomfortable to listen to.

I see true talent as Jack, Only the Young, Fleur, Paul or Stephanie. Jack clearly has a lot of musical experience and has a nice mellow touch to his voice. OTY harmonize well and have a unique quirk to them, albeit some poor performances this week. Fleur has a lot of groove and a funky voice. Paul just has a nice voice but nothing special, still talented though. And Stephanie had a unique and pure voice, really interesting. Andrea? Well like I said he just shrieks. Also, just because I like Niall, doesn't mean I am a fan of One Direction, just saying.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote