Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
1) I never said Andrea was the only arrogant one, so that Ben comment is irrelevant.
2) Yes he may have said that comment but his facial expressions, to me, come across as though he thinks he has this in the bag, and I hate that.
3) Well i'm sorry I will deny his talent. Like I said he just stands there, shouts a black woman's song, is off key a lot of the time, and doesn't have a very stable voice. The only time he really seems to be in his element is when he's shrieking the big notes, which is very uncomfortable to listen to.

I see true talent as Jack, Only the Young, Fleur, Paul or Stephanie. Jack clearly has a lot of musical experience and has a nice mellow touch to his voice. OTY harmonize well and have a unique quirk to them, albeit some poor performances this week. Fleur has a lot of groove and a funky voice. Paul just has a nice voice but nothing special, still talented though. And Stephanie had a unique and pure voice, really interesting. Andrea? Well like I said he just shrieks. Also, just because I like Niall, doesn't mean I am a fan of One Direction, just saying.
Steph Nala was awful so that isn't helping your case very much

Michael Jackson wasn't a black woman last time i checked, neither is Otis Redding, but if you want to deny talent then that's up to you, i just think it's tremendously stupid but everyone is entitled to an opinion i suppose.

2 weeks ago i would have agreed about Jack, but he's getting worse and worse, his voice is weak, his performances are weak, the only thing going for him at the minute is that he plays guitar and he makes people wet, that's it.

Fleur is great though I'll give you that.