View Single Post
Old 27-10-2014, 02:37 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
When is Andrea getting voted off like seriously

He's too predictable as a winner to win
Sadly the mass voters are middle England middle aged women who loathe any female who is attractive confident charismatic or sexy (shy modest humble rules) or confident men. Andrea's 'awww shucks, who me, I don't think I am good' humble schtick works as he can hide behind broken English. Except he's released videos for singles in Italy in 2011, auditioned for Italy X Factor and wore vaguely normal clothes (not the loveable unassuming frump jumpers he now dons)

Andrea has this non threatening act down to a tee, he's a pro, in addition he's like the nations safe asexual warbling teddy bear that granny will love [as long as she doesn't realise he *may* cough be gay] that will make everyone feel good that we have voted an Italian and therefore not jingoistic UKIP weilding racists! Give ourselves a pat on back.

Like Sam Bailey he will probably lead from week 1 and then release a diva covers album (think Whitney, Mariah, Celine) whilst his main rivals to win Ben, Lauren, Paul plus eliminated hapless but marketable Jake get album deals and better more relevant songs Olly Murs, 1D). Simon seems to accept the Andrea bandwagon will not be derailed so Cowell will smile as Andrea wins and releases inevitable cheesy winners singers single [complete with naff 'winners journey video - Dermot: the XFactor winner is.....Andrea] and then will quietly drop Andrea when single no 2 only gets to no 26 in charts.

Last edited by alex_front2; 27-10-2014 at 02:46 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote