Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
The first glimpse of Broadchurch's forthcoming second series have been revealed.

The two unbranded coast line shots were aired during The X Factor on ITV last night (November 9). Both clips featured the phrase "The end is where it begins." There is no return date for the series, which will see David Tennant and Olivia Colman reprise their roles as detectives.

Colman starred opposite David Tennant in the original eight-part series, which followed the hunt for the killer of an 11-year-old boy found dead on a Dorset beach. Broadchurch was a huge hit for ITV when it aired in March and April 2013, drawing a massive audience of over 10 million for its final episode in which the murderer's identity is revealed.

Asked at a press event in November 2013 whether she will be back for the next batch of episodes, the BBC reports, Colman replied: "I don't want to get myself in trouble, but I think it's set in stone."

Colman did not, however, reprise her role as DS Ellie Miller in the US remake of Broadchurch – however, David Tennant does star in the US version which was retitled Gracepoint. The 10-episode series is currently airing on the Fox channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote