As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
BB OTT: Shelby
BBUSA18: Natalie

I'll let this ****ney write up someone did on another forum explain

Quote:
OMG BRITNEY WAS THE STAR OF BB12!!!! RACHEL WAS THE ONLY ONE BRINGING DRAMA AN BRITNEY MADE SURE TO HATE ON IT ON A DAILY BASIS AND WANT HER OUT SO BAD OMG SUCH A STAR! :') DAILY BRITBRIT <3 SHE LOVES LANE <3 SHE'S WILLING TO GET 4TH FOR STR8 MEN <3 SHE TOLD THE GUYS THEYRE BORING WHILE SHE ENABLES THEM AND SHE BROUGHT SO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT HERSELF ALWAYS PREVENTING DRAMA AND RUNNING TO THE DR <3 SHE GOT HANDCUFFED TO BRENAN AND ASKED FOR HELP. SHE MADE FUN OF RACHEL'S BUTT I PEED MYSELF LAUGHING.

OMG NOW SHE'S BACK FOR BB14 YAY. SHE DIDN'T PLAY A VERY GOOD GAME BUT THAT'S OKAY WE NEED SOMEONE WHO GIVES FUNNY DRS AND INSTRUCTS THE NEWBIES ON HOW TO READ CUE CARDS. BRITNEY WANTS JANELLE OUT HA ONLY ROOM FOR ONE BLONDE

DAILY BRIT BRIT <3 BUT NOW WHO WILL BRITNEY TALK **** ABOUT? DX SAVING THE SEASON <3 MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES SHE MADE LAST SEASON JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST TIME NEVER LET ME DOWN BRIT :') PART OF THE TWO WORST SEASONS BUT THAT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE SHE WAS JUST SAVING THEM :') <3 GETTING USED BY THE MEN AND THEN CALLING DAN JUDAS SO HILARIOUS PLEASE COME BACK FOR THE 3RD TIME BRITNEY <333