CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
Wow sorry Nina. And it puts you in a tough situation because if you complain to your dad about her it might not go so well.

My dad has a new wife (which he married without telling us) I try to be civil with her for my dads sake but my mum recently told me if I let her in, her and I are done.
ugh, i bet that was awful. there was rumours of my dad and her getting married just a few months after being together so i stopped talking to him. then he found out what had been said and said they werent married. wouldnt surprise me if they were though

she has a massive ****ing engagement ring which is bad enough as it is.

my mum is a little bit like that too. is yours a little irrational?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristMASS EFFECT View Post
You're a geographical slut ma'am

I'm on the border between Sheffield and Rotherham. Depends what mood I'm in where I'm from that way

What is it about America you love? I've always dreamt about the idea of moving to Vermont or somewhere like that when I'm older. Just something about the States that intrigues me.
ahh so you're not too far from me then! that's pretty cool!

I love the people. I think they are way kinder in the states then they are here. People actually greet you when you go places. the only bad thing though, is that its so much more dangerous. it's scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv. View Post
My mums fiancé is a controlling twat. I can't stand him. Telling my mum she is wasting money coming up here to see her family. No one is accepting of him in the family.
i know the feeling. i hate people like that. Its a shame when someone is blinded by 'love'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
My parents broke up for a while because my dad had an affair with a hateful strumpet and they got together after it all came out but it didn't last. She could not weather the storm of hatred that spoilt, teenage me constantly brought down upon her.
i hope you smacked that bitch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyThePenguin View Post
I love my step mother! she is great
shut up bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Wow Caitlin she sounds like a terrible person. I'm sorry she's in your life hopefully she changes and gets less obsessed with the idea money, or at least stops using it as a kinda weapon. Or if she doesn't improve I hope your dad moves on from her.

And my mom's boyfriend isn't too bad, I get on with him. But yea I kinda prefer it when he doesn't sleep here.
awww thank you

if anything, i hope he wakes up and realises what she truly is. that would be the best christmas present possible.

do you not like him sleeping over cause of sex noises? cause my sister said she hears my mum and her bf and wants to throw herself from a window

/sorryforthetmi