BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I think you will find that when Hopkins is in an environment where she can and has to think about what she says and writes, she is feisty but somewhat restrained when confronted. In the house, that luxury will be stripped away and anything that annoys her will be allowed to fester and the simple fact that the programs ethos hands her a licence to blow off steam, she will most definitely go off on one and that's what I mean.

There are times on TV when you can see her starting to go red around the gills and don't forget one thing, her persona was built around her potty mouth and this show is the perfect environment for her to re invent herself and she wont let that slip. She knows she cant win it and she will probably go quite soon, so I think she will pick her fights, plan them in advance, she will be armed with plenty of dirty facts and tricks and finally she will know what the viewers are expecting and she will deliver.

Don't forget that she is a very well educated woman and airheads like Price are no match when people like Hopkins are allowed to plan in advance and I think she will be pretty sure Price will be going in with her.
Katie Price is a well educated woman and knows exactly what ahe is doing and oh please remind me of how a certain boyband embarrassed Hopkins on twitter
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote