BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Price well educated, sorry I must have missed that one, lol. BTW the post is about Katie price and not some latent boy band on Twitter, please keep on topic as we don't want to ruin the thread.

For what its worth, Kattie Price is an invention of her own ego self designed to promote the fact that she is a wonderful person and sexy. Sadly her attempts are at best a bad cosmetic poo pah and the mere fact that those cosmetic poo pah's have given her more personal disasters than most of us have lived in one lifetime, shows her to be one of lifes misnomers and, as I originally stated, a train wreck.

She is the kind of person that does not care about how many people laugh at her as long as the money keeps rolling in and to many she is the worst kind of media ***** out there. Personally I just think she is very insecure and needs help as she is heading for a really bad fall one day when the money dries up and she is left to look at her life. Her type have a sell by date and its rapidly approaching. IMO obviously.
Dont worry money will never dry up with KP
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote