BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
90% of Price.s wealth is wrapped up in her 28.5 mil on book sales but this money is not banked, its ongoing and dependant on her popularity and current status. I don't know the ins and outs of it all but she seems to be property rich and penny poor. She even messed up on her insurance payments and she is notoriously reckless with her spending habits and all it will take for her to fold is a couple of bad years and her assets will have to be sold off.

People think that because someone is worth 30 million that this is the amount they have in the bank, not true, its what she has in assets, and horses, cars and a penchant for disastrous purchases need watering. She may live in a multimillion dollar house but she would be a dork if it was an outright purchase, it will have an investment linked portfolio type mortgage attached to it and its upkeep and funding costs money.

If these people had all that money in liquid funds they would never work again, this is why she needs to work and she could go tits up in a heartbeat if she looses contracts and revenue, ask Katona how it works, one minute she was worth millions then nothing all in the space of months.
Where do you get this information from? None of her money will be wrapped up in her book deal
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote