View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 04:15 PM #1

Default chickenthing preparation

Hi Everyone

First of all I would like to apologise that this preparation thread has not gone up until today. We have been having a few issues with the site this week that have taken up a lot of our time - it's definitely been one of those weeks.

Also I have been having connection problems and have only just been able to log onto the site for the first time since yesterday afternoon. Very frustrating.

This weeks Millionaire contestant is chickenthing who is a fairly new member of the site who joined us on 22nd March. We may not know them that well, but I hope you’ll all be around to be an ask a friend if needed.

We have been trying to contact chickenthing to find out when they would like the show to start. Mark has suggested a start time of 6pm Saturday, but we have not had confirmation that this is OK. Chickenthing, if you are reading this could you let us know please.

If this evening is not suitable, tomorrow (Sunday) would be possible as well.

Again I would like to apologise to everyone, especially chickenthing, for the fact that we are not as organised as we usually are this week.

We will be ready to start Millionaire at 6pm tonight. Lets see what happens.

LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote