View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 01:51 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedusa View Post
They will never stop , they will use all methods to Islamify the West and then eventually the World. They will use soft power like exploiting our own shameful abdication of our own Christian faith, our preponderance to bend over backwards to accommodate other faiths/cultures at the expense of our own.

They will use hard power, terrorism.... They will shoot,bomb and behead their way through all of us men,women and children that refuse to revert back to the one true Islamic faith.

They will pick us off one by one and the saddest thing of all is that the more monstrous their terrorist act the more the west will try and plead with them to stop and give them more civil powers and profess brotherhood and kinship.

Utter madness.... I just hope people now will wake up and start to take this threat seriously.

Appeasement never works it just lets the terrorist become more powerful.

I think that we have both written at length so many times stressing the above sentiments Nedusa, but I still feel it is largely a message falling upon deaf ears.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote