View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 10:56 PM #10
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
In all the years of watching BB and CBB tonights show is top of the pile when it comes to an abslolutely SICKENING episode. Never have I been so disappointed in a housemate as I am with KEN the man I thought was legend in Coronation St all those years ago even though I was young when he appeared on it. I had high hopes for him and cheered when he entered the house. Now he has shown himself to be a vile, pervy old man who thinks its ok to say anything he wants to women with regard to sex etc. Telling Chloe that Jeremy was a big producer was like telling her she should have let him do what he wanted. he was commenting about the position of the pictures of the girls on the wall and saying something about 'giving head' he was on about the bathroom and watching the women and he made some comment to Cami about slut or *****. Ken SHOULD have been ejected tonight even BEFORE Jeremy. I think the reason Jeremy was ejected wasn't ENTIRELY because he groped Chloe it was because most of the OTHER housemates didn't feel comfortable with him. And I am NOT talking about Perez who went down in my estimation for trying making the whole thing about himself.

The thing that saddens me the most on reading the forum reactions to the Jeremy and Chloe situation is the amount of Chloe haters that are saying it was her own fault for going in there half naked (when some of the other girls were CLEARLY in there also) saying how she is MILKING the situation and blowing it out of proportion. In the Hazel and Daley situation much and all as I liked Hazel SHE DID FLIRT with Daley and they had been play acting before it. Chloe and the other girls felt sorry for Jeremy and went to help him. That in itself is a brave thing to do because there is nothing worse than watching someone PUKING their guts up.

When the incident happened Chloe was clearly heard saying Jeremy that is NOT ok. She then left the room in tears which I or many other women would have done. Even allowing for the fact that Jeremy was totally and utterly drunk the girl was HELPING him and not FLASHING at him. If it was KATIE who I completely dislike and think is an absolute bitch I would agree that he was wrong and she was right to be upset. Even if I don't like housemates if something like this happened to them I would see the situation WITH A HEART NOT an excuse to further put down my least favourite housemate.

Ken should be out of there straight away and if he isn't ejected SURELY there aren't people who will pick up their phones and vote to save him. Sorry my thread is so long but I am really passionate about the points I have made xx

100% agree with all of above...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote