Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargeryFan View Post
I'm a guy, and it's not my place to tell women what they should be offended about, but come on. I would hate for any woman to be cautious about helping me if I was in trouble, for fear that I might sexually harass her. How do we know Chloe hasn't been through similar experiences in the past where men think they have a right to put their hands on her because she was 'flirting' with them.

Did he even seem sorry about the way he made her feel? Did he apologise? Whether I thought it was over the top or not, if I had made somenoe feel that way, I would be mortified and do everything I could to make it right.
We don't know about Chloe's past problems with men and we don't know Jeremy's with women either but none of that really has any bearing on what happened in the house. He was drunk, he tried to have a fumble, she told him no and left. I'm not sure that some drunk should be vilified for trying his luck. Personally I would never have put myself in the toilet with him with the door closed when was vomming. What he did was wrong but is it as bad as some are making it out? I dont know about that.

As to apologising was he given an opportunity?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 10-01-2015 at 11:06 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote