Thread: Jeremy Jackson Jeremy Jackson Fan Thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 11:01 PM #56

Jeremy Jackson has been given an official police caution for common assault following his exit from Celebrity Big Brother 2015.

The Baywatch actor was booted out of the house on Saturday after an incident with Chloe Goodman in the toilet.

Chloe was left in tears after Jeremy had began to pull down her dressing gown and exposed her breast.

She told other housemates: “I was helping him and he went to my dressing gown top and put my boob out.”

In the Diary Room, Jeremy had apologised but insisted: “It was not a ‘ripping open’ or aggressive move.”

He added: “I accept all the ramifications.”

In last night’s latest show we saw Chloe react to Jeremy’s departure the morning after.

She told Big Brother that while she “really likes” Jeremy, he “took kindness for weakness”, before adding “I don’t think he did it on purpose. I don’t think he did it maliciously”

A spokesperson for Hertfordshire Police said a man had assisted them with their inquiries and had been issued with a police caution for common assault following the short investigation.

Jeremy was seen heading for the airport yesterday to fly back to the US.

While Jeremy’s CBB story is over, things in the house have continued to explode with Ken Morley becoming the second housemate to be booted.

Producers removed the soap actor from the house today over his offensive and unacceptable language.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3OefMA02s
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote