View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 03:49 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Sticks
BTW I mist the first 15 mins as I was out, what was the grovelling apology like, isit on YouTube yet?
Wasn't an apology at all, just a statement of what Ofcom decided and even then didn't give much detail. The full judgement can apparently be found on the ofcom website! Anyone waiting on a grovelling apology from Channel 4 would have been seriously disappointed!

And in response to the TC, you say that none of the housemates compare to the quality of "Pete, Glyn, Nikki, Aisleyne and the others of BB7 or the Derek, Makosi, Craig and Kinga of BB6 etc" but come on, it's only the first night. Glynn looked like a lost sheep on his first night and hardly said a word for weeks! Craig was a non-entity on his first night and both were nearly evicted first. And the others that you mention didn't really have a massive impact on the first night (and some didn't even go in on the first night). Really only Pete (cos of his disability) and Makosi (cos of the secret task) had memorable first nights.

Give it a chance, I know people are concerned over the whole "women only" thing but it won't last long and we'll have a bunch of new housemates to find out about soon!
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote