View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 01:49 AM #8

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho View Post
Well if the things you/we say during day to day life would deem we/us "despicable human beings" then that is what we/you are.. I myself dont do/say anything that would make me or make anyone consider me to be a despicable human being or If I did I would DAMN well try to fix that with myself or try my best.

I don't think he was thinking..Before he spoke so I know he did not mean any malice by saying that BUT remember he can also be offending people.

Cancer is a very sensitive subject I have seen people die before my very eyes with it and let me tell you now.. It is a very shattering experience.

I appreciate your desire to allow them more freedom but what will this teach the younger viewers watching? About life? Morals? Manners? Something people have forgotten and which has pretty much broken our society.

To keep on subject no Perez simply was not thinking. No he should not be kicked. But we need to and REALLY need to think about the kind of message we want to send out to the younger ones. Remember he is on national TV it is very different.
Its an R rated show shown after the watershed, its not meant to be viewed by children and is certainly not there to educate them. If their parents let them watch then that's their fault. Also why do you think a tv show should teach life skills lol you aswell as the viewing public are taking a show way to seriously.

I wont respond in depth to this because I cant be arsed for another PC debate.

BB is an adult entertainment show, a social experiment on how people react and behave and if we think they behave wrongly and are offended then WE vote them out.

That seems fair to me....If you're offended or jumping on the bandwagon of pretending to be offended then vote them out BB has given the public the power to do so.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 14-01-2015 at 01:52 AM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote