View Single Post
Old 15-01-2015, 11:58 AM #82
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
My opinion for what its worth is that everyone KNEW THAT Katie Hopkins would be a bitch and vile in the house. It took a few days for the bitchiness to properly manifest itself. Katie thinks she is RIGHT about everything and everyone else is WRONG. HOWEVER I think Alicia needs to stand up to her. She is not a fragile child that has no voice. Being tearful and weak is not going to CUT IT with Katie or most of the others. This is the strongest bunch of women ever in BB in my opinion and Alicia is very much the weakest link. She has to strengthen herself or she will be miserable for however long she has left. I DO think she shouldn't segregate her little girl from other kids OUTSIDE the home (at kids parties when she tells their mums that her little one isn't allowed this and that and at Halloween when all kids get treats) Her little girl will feel isolated the older she gets as the other kids can be cruel. She CAN control what her child eats in a home environment if she so wishes but she should never let the little girl have to beg for something that could be good for her (meat or chicken) Katie isn't going to change in that house but I hope for Alicia's sake SHE GETS some backbone and holds her ground
..I think Alicia did stand up to her though Riona..(I'm sure..) that when Katie called her a cruel parent, she was walking away from where they all were so maybe she didn't get the chance to say it straight away because I don't think that she's someone who wants a big 'drama' with an audience type thing...but when she had the opportunity and only Alex was there having his breakfast..(and looking a bit awkward....)..she did confront Katie...in fact she seemed to want to discuss her more but Katie more or less dismissed her...

Last edited by Ammi; 15-01-2015 at 12:00 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote