View Single Post
Old 16-01-2015, 10:28 PM #72

Perez Hilton has claimed he wants to leave the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house.

The showbiz reporter broke down in the house before last night’s eviction telling Nadia Sawalha he wanted out of the house.

He cried: “I genuinely want to go home, I try to over analyse everything, there’s a fine line between entertaining and annoying.

“If I can be annoying to the British public during the live show that will backfire on me, I don’t want to stay here.”

Nadia tried to calm Perez down and encouraged him not to change, telling the dad-of-one to ‘carry on being entertaining’.

In last night’s highlights, Perez caused shock to both the other housemates and us viewers as he completely lost it in the garden.

He was seen making sexual sounds and thrusting movements on the chairs, while he danced and skipped around the garden in his pants singing to himself “This is driving them insane, and I don’t give a ******”

Perez went on to tell Keith “I’m a producer’s wet dream!” and that “they are jealous it’s the Perez show”.

In Friday’s live show Perez was faced with loud chants from the crowd who wanted him out.

The blogger ended up hiding in the corner of the house on the floor as Katie Price joined the series following Chloe Goodman’s eviction.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3P1uaLcQc
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote