Thread: Keith Chegwin Is Cheggers a dark horse?
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2015, 10:03 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
E

I can't believe how he has turned against Perez....since he heard the chants on Friday.
And he was told not to talk to Perez by Katie Hopkins - so good little cheggers did as he was told and turned on Perez.

I am sooooo disappointed in Cheggers. He should explained to Katie Hopkins that it isn't a good thing to be such a control freak that you want to control who the can and cannot speak to.

Katie Hopkins thinks she can tell everyone to ignore Perez. Who does she think she is? If she doesn't want to talk to him, fine. If someone DOES talk to him, it isn't for her to tell them they mustn't.

But Cheggers must have took Katies chastisement to heart and didn't want Katie Hopkins hastling him and having a go at him, so rather than stand his ground, he capitulated, and turned on Perez, because that way, he, Cheggers, would be safe from the 'strong women' of the house.

Dispicable coward and the sort of person you could never trust in a tricky situation, because he would always take the 'easy' way out, regardless of whether it was right or wrong.

I've gone right off Cheggers.
downthechippie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote