CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I have dyslexia, all through high school I had to be segregated in IT because I had to have a special screen to type on I had to go sit in a different class room with people who had been chucked out of class for bad behaviour because numbers on a page or a board looked like they were dancing in my head. I am very aware of what dyslexia is and how it effects you.

I'm sorry but it does nor excuse some of the idiot things Alicia has said, she clearly told us she learned the alphabet through teaching her kids. She could have taken the time to educate herself a long time ago. Basically she's what I despise in dyslexia sufferers, she makes us look lazy. Nobodys the same obviously but seeing as she has eventually learned she most likely used being dyslexic as an excuse to be lazy. I worked very hard to get to the reading and writing level I am.

You do know there are different types of dyslexia, some more severe than others so I fail to understand how you do not get annoyed at some of the things people say, even if you do hate her. I have a friend who really struggles with words and reading despite how hard they have tried.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 20-01-2015 at 10:25 PM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote