View Single Post
Old 21-01-2015, 10:29 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
BB made a big mistake recently by allowing Jim and Helen to win. There hasn't been a nice winner for ages and they probably think that viewers will only return if nice people start winning so this year, they don't want Hoppo or Perez to win so they have drafted in KP who has over 2 million followers. This was a bad thing for the show but she will win and give them what they want at the expense of the show itself. Simply they have goofed again and ruined a perfectly good show and turned it into a snooze fest.
I am not one of KP followers and no little about her.She has appeared nice since entering the house but I suspect she has another side which we might eventually see. Will this will work for or against her winning chance I have no idea.

I do not like Perez full stop yet find a morbid fascination in watching him.He has taken a step back but I think this is part of his very calculated game plan and the second front will be launched soon.

Much can yet happen and cause opinion's and perceptions to change which for myself is the interest.
Mick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote