BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Fair enough.

What about last night then when he was unpacking and she started on him for no reason trying to provoke a reaction, is that her right?

I personally find it to be nasty and it definitely says a lot about what she's really like.

Also making comments about other housemates looks tells me exactly what type of person she really is.
FGS Josy are you so mad at me that you cant see the wood for the trees. I have said it a million friggin times and I will say it again.,....I DONT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE WOMAN.....I do however LOVE WHAT SHE IS DOIN IN THE HOUSE.

My support for her is based on what she is doing in the house and if she wants to antagonise, follow or wind up a fellow HM or twat (whichever you feel fits) then good on her because the likes of KP are nothing in my eyes and are doing little or nothing for the show.

In Closing.....If she (KH) makes my day by giving me entertainment then I will always support her over the likes of Nadia who is as exciting as lying in the wet spot in the name of love, we all do it, but we don't have to like it.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote