View Single Post
Old 27-01-2015, 10:32 PM #9

[QUOTE=BB6;7537865]Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it. But I don't feel it's as good as CBB13 anymore. This time two weeks ago, I thought it was amazing, and I really enjoyed it and I was totally hooked.
Now it's just Hopkins Vs Perez, and I'm finding it too repetitive and tedious.

People were selected not for how compatible they were with each other but how much they might wind each other up! But you knew that.

I think the organisers totally mis-read some of the contestants and I do think they have made a cardinal error putting Katy H and Perez in the same line-up. its far too uncomfortable viewing and relentless. Katy H has a reputation of being mean and vile about people in the press. Not surprising then that she has the Michelle, Cami and Katy P in her camp. These women are terrified she'll write negatively about them when they are all released from CBB2015.

I wish Katy Price would break away and join Perez and Nadia, she's the most likely to do so. This might give KH a new focus and allow Perez and Nadia some down time. There is huge potential for an eruption between Katie H & Katie P.

Cheer up, things might still change for the better - the eternal optimist
Angelika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote