Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
LOL its a game!! If Keith wins I say good luck to him, he is second favourite. I would like Katie H. Calum or Kav to win but as I said it is a game.

There is something to think about though I didnt realise that Keith was an ex alcoholic, now he should be more of a support and realise that Kav is entitled to a bit of fun.

The last task was brilliant, Keith did exceedingly well and Kav was hilarious. In fact they all did well and it was lovely to see them all getting along.
There isn't really such a thing as an ex alcoholic only a sober alcoholic in recovery. I think Keith probably knows full well the slippery slope Kav is sliding down.

I would not say encouraging Kav to get drunk enough that he has no memory of his actions would be the right kind of fun Keith should or would want to be supporting. But I'm pretty sure he'd listen if Kav wanted to talk about his problem. In fact it seems somewhat ridiculous to me to suggest an alcoholic should be encouraging someone else to get drunk because its fun.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 01-02-2015 at 01:29 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote